‘QuickBooks Check and Tax Forms’ has been explained in detail for the QuickBooks online users.
A list of supplies and forms is given below, which you can easily use with QuickBooks. The forms mentioned below can easily be printed from QuickBooks.
But in case, a user needs to place an order, return the order, cancel the order or want to check the status of the order, the user can visit the Intuit Market site or they can also call them on their phone number for Quickbooks support which is (866)570-3842 between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm. If the user has any queries, they can also contact the above number.
- ORDERS PLACED VIA PHONE: The goods/form the user buys will be used in QuickBooks online platforms in order to ensure that the right kind of supply is dispatched.
- RETURNING SUPPLIES/FORMS: In case the user needs to return the order/form, the Intuit Market Group will provide credit or refund. The user can mail back the goods/form to the distributor to their address, which is Intuit, Inc. 300 East Meridian Drive Milton, WA 98354.
Quickbooks Checks and Tax forms:
QuickBooks prints the date, amount and payee on 3 parts checks or the voucher. The user can also visit their official website to check the steps on “how to print checks”.
The user can order basic voucher checks from the banking page also. The following are the steps that the user can follow to visit the basic voucher webpage.
- The user first needs to go to the dashboard, and then click on BANKING.
- After that, the user needs to select the arrow that is right next to ‘Update’ on the upper right position of the webpage and then finally click on ‘Order Checks’. The Intuit website will open the ‘basic voucher checks’ webpage.
Note: Employees using direct deposit can print out only pay stubs that can be taken out on paper of size 8.5”*11”.
QuickBooks online can only function with a size 10 window envelopes. If the user wants to know the details of using envelopes, they could click “help” located on the top right corner of the screen and type “envelopes”.
If the user wants to keep the printing preference of window envelopes ‘on’, they just need to follow the steps given below:
- First, click on the ‘settings’ or the GEAR icon.
- Then click on COMPANY SETTINGS or ACCOUNT AND SETTINGS, which is under the user’s company category.
- Then click the SALES tab on the left menu
- Click CUSTOMISE the LOOK AND FEEL that is under the customize section
- After that click EDIT on the action column
- On the Design tab, click EDIT PRINT SETTINGS
- ‘Checked’ the FIT PRINTED FORM WITH PAY STUB IN WINDOW ENVELOPE tab
- At last, click DONE
3. TAX FORMS:
In order to print out the W-2 forms, there is a VIEW AND PRINT W2s. The IRS would want the user to register a 1099-MISC form for the sellers to whom they are going to pay
Click on the link to find more about Quickbooks phone support solutions