QuickBooks becomes a unique option for managing and handling accounting and finance data more accurately. Of course, QuickBooks is a boon for the modern business to easily gain the complete confident level in handling the customer’s data more uniquely. In addition, it is an easier option for saving time and bookkeeping becomes a much more effective option. With the help of this ideal business accounting software, it is a much more perfect solution for small to mid-sized businesses across the world. In addition, many numbers of people have been using this QuickBooks for various reasons for its effective procedures. Moreover, Intuit developed the QuickBooks to sure that this accounting software. Moreover, It is suitable for all the small and large businesses more smoothly with managing the accounting department more easier.
What is QuickBooks Error 3371?
QuickBooks accounting software helps the business to easily grow higher to a large extent with the use of the unique technique. in addition, there are also some common issues that could be seen in the accounting software. When the QuickBooks shows the particular Error code, then it could cause more trouble. As a matter of fact, Users may face some of the common errors in the QuickBooks called QuickBooks Error 3371. In addition, This error code appears when the storage of the company file does not have any accurate folder for storing the data. Error 3371 is a common error in the QuickBooks when the user activates the desktop applications.
As a matter of fact, QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs when the user tries to activate the QuickBooks on the various computers with the previously used license. Moreover, when the user encounters the following message that states “Could not initialize license properties” . in addition, QuickBooks Error 3371 states that it could not load the license data. Normally, this could cause more damages to the files of missing folders.
Causes for QuickBooks Error- 3371:
Below are some of the reasons for the occurrence of Error- 3371 in QuickBooks
- Improper folder permission on the QuickBooks
- QuickBooks could not store the company files inside
- Likewise, Company file and folders need to be on an internal or external network or on the local drive
- QB registration.dat file is important for validating User Licenses every time the user accessing the QuickBooks application. This folder mainly contains license info. When there is damage to files or folders, then this error could appear.
- .ND and.TLG is extensions help for configuring the files by allowing the QuickBooks Desktop for accessing the company files. in addition, Harm.ND or TLG files are considered an important cause for these errors to open QuickBooks desktop.
- When the file or folder is missing, then this error code appears
- Damaged MSXML component – MSXML is the Microsoft component for fetching the information from the QB registration.dat file. It is helpful for validating registration of applications for starting the system file when it is damaged.
- Using older versions of Windows OS – Error code also appears when you are using the older versions of Windows OS. Make sure that you update the Windows OS for resolving this issue
- Antivirus – When using the antivirus program, it may also delete or even modify the files run by QuickBooks application which could cause the error.
How to fix the QuickBooks Error code 3371?
Follow the below-detailed troubleshooting instructions to resolve QuickBooks error 3371.
- Download and install QuickBooks file doctor
- Click on “Run” (Fix the error)
- Rename given files .ND and .TLG
- Use of UNC path to fixing the error
- Open on QuickBooks icon
- Hold and press the Ctrl key on your keyboard
- Click on Run as Administrator
- Hold Ctrl key until this message is displayed No Company Open Window
- Open file menu
- Click on Open or Restore Company
- Press “Open a company file.”
- Click “Next”
- Click on “Network”
- Navigate to the location of the company file
- Choose company file
- Click “Open” button
- Set Configure firewall and security software
- Recreate damage folder
- Create a new folder in C-Drive in computer
- Click on the folder where the old company file has been saved
- Search.qbw file
- Copy.qbw file
- Open new folder
- Paste it
- Share Company files with setting the window on “Access permission.”
- Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Open file
How to Fix Error 3371 with Status Code 11118
Below are the steps top easily QuickBooks Error 3371 with Status Code 11118 in QuickBooks Desktop
- Fix Damaged QBregestration.dat file
- Open the QuickBooks application
- Click Task Manager with pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys on the keyboard
- Open the Processes tab search
- Right-click QBW32.exe process
- Click End Process Tree
- Click OK
- Open Run command window with just pressing Windows + R key on the keyboard
- Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 or 8
- Click OK
- Find and delete ecml file on the folder
- Click Yes
- Open QuickBooks application